Check out how to set up the Box integration for your SalesRabbit account
SalesRabbit integrates with dozens of other apps, but one of our most recent integrations features Box, a secure platform to simplify how you work. Their trusted software enabled in the SalesRabbit app is a great way to upload file attachments to specific leads quickly and easily. Check out the integration overview and how to set it up for your SalesRabbit account.
Box empowers your teams by making it easy to work with people inside and outside your organization, protect your valuable content, and connect all your apps.
What does this integration do?
- Uploads files attached to leads in SalesRabbit to a folder in your Box account
What data is transferred into Box?
- Files (i.e. contracts, photographs) attached to leads in SalesRabbit
Box | Set Up
The following steps are required to set up the Box integration. Note: This integration is only available to customers on SalesRabbit’s Pro or Enterprise membership plans. Additionally, administrative access is required in order to access API keys and other credentials/settings in configuring this integration.
Part 1: Form Creation
- Create a New Form.
- Name the form, i.e. Box File Upload
- Insert a Form Field: Display Text
- You can then click on that field and add whatever text you’d like it to display. You really don’t need any other fields as this will just be a form you submit to send files to Box. (see Example 1)
- Turn on Custom Form Responses (see Example 2)
- Click the “Publish” Button.
Part 2: Configure Box Integration
- Navigate to the Marketplace under “Integrations”. (Must have admin access)
- Select the Box Integration Card
- Navigate to the “Configuration” tab and click “Enable”
- Select the form you created
- Connect your Box account
- In another tab > Navigate to Box and click into the folder you’d like files to be uploaded to. The URL should look something like, “https://app.box.com/folder/12digitnumberhere”. Copy and paste the long number at the end of the URL and paste it in the Folder ID field.
- Click “Finish”
Note: If you wish to disable or reconfigure this integration at any time you can do so by clicking “Disable” or “Reconfigure” respectively. Additionally, if the integration is currently live you should see an “enabled” indicator on the integration.
Your Box integration should now be live and allow you to upload files to Box through form submission! If you have any issues or problems please reach out to support or your CSM for help configuring this integration.
Contact Us About this Integration
If you’re interested in using any of these powerful integrations, any and all of these integrations can be set up through our Help Center portal, the Integration Marketplace or by reaching out to your account CSM or support team at firstname.lastname@example.org 801-418-9009.
The post SalesRabbit Integrates with Box: Here’s How to Set it Up appeared first on SalesRabbit.